Guidelines for Poster Presentations
Abstract submission for poster presentation
Abstract Submission deadline:
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Presentation style: Poster presentation
- The official language of this workshop is English.
- Abstract length should be limited to two pages (A4 size), with text on the first page and diagrams, graphics and photographs on the second page. Please strictly adhere to this format to ensure uniformity of abstract book.
- Other necessary instructions are provided within the abstract template.
- Posters should be A0 (841mm x 1189mm) in size. Layout is vertical/portrait.
- You are required to display your poster only on the date specified (Jan 14th or 15th). Please display your poster by 10:00 and take it down by 18:00. The poster session floor will be open at 9:00 on both days.
- Any remaining posters after 19:00 of each day will be removed by the organizers (unless otherwise).
- The organizers request that poster presenters stand by their posters during the specified poster sessions (Jan 13th and 14th) for queries and discussion. Judges will go around to evaluate poster for an attractive poster award.
- "Student Poster Award" will be awarded to excellent student presenters upon selection by a panel of judges.