- 12th & 13th September, 2017
Workshops in Advanced Biomedical and Clinical Technologies
- 14th & 15th, September 2017
AIBBC conference (orals and posters)
- 16th September (from 15th evening)
Biodiversity study and discussions
Cancelled , Cancelled , Kenya
(Located within Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Juja campus)
Workshop Application/ Abstract submission deadline
Workshop Registration deadline
Friday, April 28, 2017
To apply for workshop participation, click here
Objectives and Goals
AIBBC aims to provide a platform for promoting knowledge sharing, interaction and networking among researchers from different research and geographical backgrounds who share a common passion for finding scientific solutions to global problems in health, food and environment, especially in resource limited regions such as Africa.
AIBBC 2017 follows on the success of the past two highly successful conferences held in September 2014 and 2015, both in Cancelled . Continuing the trend of the past meetings, this meeting will bring together leading scientists from a broad spectrum of research disciplines to discuss and share scientific knowledge on the most pressing problems in health, agriculture and environment.
The goals of AIBBC 2017 will be among other things,
- Create opportunities for African scientists and students to network with and build collaboration with researchers from different countries across the globe;
- Inspire and promote scientific capacity building in African countries through training and mentorship of young scientists and students by leading scientists.
Highlights of AIBBC 2017
- Workshops in advanced biomedical and clinical technologies to be conducted by world class scientists including Prof. Paul Robinson of Purdue University, among others.
- Keynote lectures by leading scientists in different fields, including biotechnology, healthcare, agriculture and environment.
- Opportunities to interact with and build international research networks with African scientists.
- AIBBC biodiversity tour will give you the opportunity to experience Africa’s nature at its best.
- Students and young researchers can look forward to opportunities to present and be mentored by leading scientists from across the globe. In addition, attractive AIBBC best presentation and travel awards will also be up for grab.
- Workshops, invited lectures，session talks，industry presentations，poster presentations，networking session, biodiversity study and discussions
- Oral presentation (keynote and session talks by invited speakers)
- Poster presentations (other presenters) including student poster award
Note: A few oral presentation slots will be given to students who submit exemplary abstracts demonstrating scientific work of significant importance.
Abstract submission for poster presentation
- Deadline: Jan 31st, 2017 (submission guidelines will be posted soon!)
- Please submit your abstract according to the submission guideline.
- Please note that orals will be by invitation only.
- Kennedy Okeyo jyamodi”at”gmail.com
- Eddy odari <kodarie04”at”yahoo.com> ( relace “at”with @)