The conference will consist of keynote talks by guest speakers, oral sessions and posters. A preliminary program is given below. A final program will be posted later.
Conference Topics (Provisional)
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of infections & disease
- Clinical chemistry and cytometry-based diagnostics
- Point-of-care technologies for low-resource settings
- Bioinformatics for risk mapping and surveillance of infectious diseases
- Genomic & proteomic analyses and their clinical applications
- Emerging trends in low-cost drug development
- Food and environmental biotechnology
- Fighting infections and diseases: Opportunities, challenges and strategies
- Microfluidic/Nanofluidic technologies and their clinical applications
- Research capacity building activities (talks, seminars, etc)
- Networking session with industry
Both oral and poster presentations will be invited for each of the topic categories above.